WAPRES has interests in all phases of the woodfibre production chain, from seed orchards to export facilities,
you could say we manage plantations from seed to sail.
* provides financial incentives for research and development to improve the
quality of the product entering each phase of production
* Improves operational efficiency by allowing greater control over the supply of
seed, seedlings, timber and woodchips
* ensures secure markets for the sale of woodfibre products.
WAPRES is an established leader in the woodfibre industry, with more than 30 years of woodfibre exports from the southwest of Western Australia:
* Provides better access to existing and emerging global markets
* Assures customer confidence in the supply and quality of our products
* Encourages the formation of strategic alliances with other businesses and
* Promotes rural development and fosters community support.